The coronavirus situation continues to change rapidly, so I wanted to let you know what we're doing at Oakwood Lodges to protect our staff and guests, while ensuring we continue to provide you with a relaxing stay with us.
At present, we remain open for as long as it is safe to do so. We are monitoring advice from the Government and reviewing our plans daily.
Here are some things to consider:
• As you will know, our lodges are completely self contained and provide an opportunity for you to relax.
• There are no communal spaces here.
• As always, we clean our lodges and hot tubs on every changeover to ensure our guests are provided with a safe environment to enjoy their stay with us.
• We are now operating a contact free check in/check out facility - we will provide guests with arrival and departure details by text message.
• We're helping our staff keep safe, so they can continue to help you. As part of this we will only carry out maintenance during your stay if it is urgent. When our staff attend your lodge, please maintain a safe distance from each other.
Our lodges are well spaced, clean, private and surrounded by countryside. We, along with many of our long-standing guests, feel that Oakwood Lodges is one of the safest places you could be during this pandemic.
If you have an upcoming booking, please let us reassure you that at this stage, we have no plans to cancel. We will continue to take extra pre-cautions to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, and will not be cancelling holidays unless the Government imposes lockdown.
If you have any questions please feel free to call Gerry on 07875 310339 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support and as always stay safe.
All the very best.
Gerry and the team at Oakwood Lodges