The coronavirus situation continues to change rapidly.
We will continue to monitor the situation daily and will provide updates as soon as possible.
We have been reviewing our hygiene standards and what we need to do to maintain social distancing. With that in mind, we have been working with Hoseasons and adopted their safer stays principles. This means that we will:
- Provide contact free check ins/outs
- Remove all non essential items in the lodge
- Ensure cleaners are wearing PPE whilst cleaning your lodge
- Clean all surfaces thoroughly with anti-viral and anti-bacterial fluids
- Not return to the lodge once the lodge has been cleaned
- Thoroughly clean your hot tub prior to your arrival and check it daily
- Only carry out essential maintenance during your stay – if we are required to attend then the lodge must not be occupied
If you have any questions please feel free to call us on 07875 310339 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support and as always stay safe.